Saturday, June 11, 2005

Spicy omelets

JT: What do ya'll think about doing a competition? The person closest to the actual miles driven for the entire trip will win a souvenir that we pick up along the way. Blog readers (if there are any) can participate too.

B: I like it, Bob Barker. I don't think there's anyone else reading, but we should do it. Guesses go on a sealed envelope, though. Because I could see Troy, driving the very last leg of the trip and noticing he's not going to win, missing the exit and driving around for an extra thirty miles.

T: Depends on what the prize is. I wouldn't go driving 30 miles out of my way to win a Coco Crisp bobble head doll.

1 Comments:

At 9:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i know you already left, but my official guess: 2358, including city driving... if people not on the trip can guess.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home