Tuesday, April 26, 2005

''Magglio is full of [bleep]"

T: Drowning in the woes of the Kansas City Royals, I almost forgot to mention the expletive-laden tirade last week by the Chicago White Sox manager, Ozzie Guillen. Ozzie had this to say about his former player, Magglio Ordonez:

"He's a piece of [bleep]," Guillen said. "He's another Venezuelan [bleep]. [Bleep] him. He thinks he's got an enemy? No, he's got a big one. He knows I can [bleep] him over in a lot of different ways.

"He better shut the [bleep] up and just play for the Detroit Tigers. Why do I have to go over and even apologize to him? Who the [bleep] is Magglio Ordonez? What did he ever do for me? He didn't do [bleep] for me. But he said I'm his enemy -- he knows me. Tell him he knows me, and he can take it how he wants to take it.

"Did he play good for me? Yes, he did. Did he play hard for me? Yes, he did. He might like me. He might be sensitive of me. He might be jealous of me, I don't know why. But saying I'm his enemy, he hates me, I could care less what that [bleep] thinks. I don't give a [bleep] what he does with the rest of his life. He [bleep] with the wrong guy, and he knows that, too. He knows for a fact that he [bleep] with the wrong people."


Okay, so if there's anyone out there reading this blog besides me, JT, and Bruno, let's try one of those good old-fashioned Caption Contests for this lovely picture of Ozzie Guillen.

1 Comments:

At 9:30 AM, Blogger JP said...

Hey Ump...you ever thought of brushing your breath with Dentyne?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home