Thursday, June 09, 2005

The Faithless

JT: A recent conversation with my Bro-in-Law.

Bro: I need to give you my work schedule for next week.
Me: Oh, okay, why?
Bro: Well, I heard you were taking a Chevy Malibu for your trip.
Me: Yeah.
Bro: I'll see you in Iowa.

I don't want to steal Bruno's thunder, or idea (whatever), but I wanted to remind him to ask a certain person to update the blog during our trip.

T: I knew we shouldn't have decided to take Malibu Barbie's Dream Car. At least Bruno's got AAA.

B: Hey bitches, it wasn't my idea. If it was up to me, we'd be taking JT's SUV. But I'll gladly take your gas money. Plus, you have to admit that it's a better option than Troy's Ford Tempo.

And I will ask before we leave. I just want to try to figure out how to post from my cell phone. That'd be kickass. If that doesn't work, though, I'll recruit the person I mentioned last weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home