Monday, April 11, 2005

Friday

B: I'm a new man now, you know. I plan things now.

And that's why I'm here to remind you two about Friday -- Buck Night at the K.

I'm thinking of starting with the sign bonanza as early as that night. Suggestions?

J: Troy and I have a standing bet that he can't eat a hotdog an inning. I hope he tries again, but this time he'll come prepared.

As for signs, here are a few ideas:
1. "There's no question, no question. - Tony Pena"
2. "Juntos Chupamos!"
3. "Where's the Big Sweat?"
4. "What Blue Wave?"
5. Jose Lima is supposed to pitch on Friday...I'm not above making a sign about his...problem.
6. "$15 seats for a 15 win team. Go Royals!"
7. "I like Sunsets too Zach!"

B: We're not doing #2. Only in English that makes sense. People that speak Spanish will not laugh, they'll LAUGH. It's just wrong. The only thing gayer is #7.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home